I nostri amici di “Spazio allo Spazio” propongono un’evento a tema esplorazione, qui di seguito i link al loro blog e allo streaming
Mercoledì 14 febbraio 2018
Progetto AUSDA “Alla scoperta delle regioni polari” – Federico Giglio CNR ISMAR Bologna
diretta streaming ore 9:45 all’indirizzo http://spazioallospazio.blogspot.it
A seguire proiezione del film documentario “RESEt, una classe alle Svalbard” – Promosso da Fondazione OMD Milano. Saranno presenti in sala alcuni protagonisti del film.
ARISS contact planned for schools in Vilnius, Lithuania An International Space Station school contact has been planned for Scott Tingle KG5NZA with Vilniaus Jono Basanaviciaus Gymnasium together with Vilniaus Jono Basanaviciaus Progymnasium, Vilnius, Lithuania The event is scheduled on Monday 12 February 2018 at approximately 12:45 UTC. The contact will be a direct operated by LY1BWB. The contact should be audible in parts of Europe. Interested parties are invited to listen in on the 145.800 MHz FM downlink. School Information: We are students of the Vilnius Jonas Basanaviciaus Gymnasium and Progymnasium. Both of the schools are located in Vilnius, in the capital of Lithuania. Here we are taught of all basic subjects such as physics, chemistry, biology, math, etc. Our project team was assembled from both schools and each member has their own motivation to join, some of us are here to see what it's like to make an amateur radio contact and talk to a person in space, some are here for the generic experience, while others try to figure out if space science would be what they want to do in their future lives. Our team extends from writers, filmmakers to technical people, so everyone can try out everything and do what they like most. Best thing about this project is that it is a very unique way to celebrate the 100 years of Lithuania??s independence. All involved students will be able to mark this historical moment with such a powerful milestone and inspire future generations so that they never stop learning new things and never give up reaching new horizons.
Participants will ask as many of the following questions as time allows:
1. Haroldas 18: Jonas Basanavicius was named person of the century in Lithuania. What kind of person would you choose to be your country's person of the century?
2. Radvilas 14: Can you see Lithuania from your current position?
3. Dominykas 18: What is your opinion about inflatable habitats that were tested in the ISS?
4. Karolis 18: If you could ever travel to one of the planets, which would you choose?
5. Kasparas 18: How your stay in space differs from what you had expected?
6. Lukas 16: Are there any disagreements between crewmembers? 7. Ignas 15: What extreme situations might be faced in the ISS? 8. Mante 16: What was the first thing you saw through the window of the ISS?
9. Gleb 18: Who would you be if you were not an Astronaut? 10. Povilas 13: If you had an opportunity to talk to someone from the past, who would it be?
11. Saule 18: What annoys you the most in ISS?
12. Jurga 18: Is the silence in space deeper than on Earth? 13. Modestas 16: How do you relax in space?
14. Akvile 13: Have you ever seen space junk colliding?
15. Rimgaudas 14: Which do you think is scarier; ascending or landing?
16. Justina 18: According to which time zone do you celebrate New Year?
17. Antanas 16: How do paper planes fly in the space station?
18. Lukas 18: What is going to be your first meal when you come back?
19. Erika 14: Do you use lasers made in Lithuania in your work?
20: Povilas 16: How long does it take you to catch up with fashion?
Sul Cittadino del 1 Febbraio 2018, ci siamo anche noi! Ecco l’articolo
ARISS ct. w/ Summa-Aldapeta, Donostia-San Sebastián, Spain on 12 Dec. The event is scheduled to begin at approximately 13:01 UTC. The contact will be direct between OR4ISS and EG2SMA. Those in the path can listen to ISS at 145.8 Mhz.
ARISS ct. w/ An International Space Station school contact has been planned with participants at Shirokawa Elementary School, Seiyo, Japan on 11 Dec. The event is scheduled to begin at approximately 11:06 UTC. The contact will be direct between NA1SS and 8J5SS.
ARISS ct. w/ Antietam Elementary School, Woodbridge, VA on 11 Dec. The event is scheduled to begin at approximately 18:30 UTC. The contact will be direct between NA1SS and KM4TAY.
The ARISS contact for Summa-Aldapeta, Donostia-San Sebastián, Spain, has been re-scheduled.
This direct contact via EG2SMA is prsently scheduled for astronaut Joe Acaba KE5DAR on Tuesday 12 December at 13:01:28 UTC.