The event is scheduled to begin at approximately 18:46 UTC.
The contact will be a telebridge between IR0ISS and IK1SLD.
The contact should be audible over Italy and adjacent areas.
Interested parties are invited to listen in on the 145.80 MHz downlink.
The language is expected to be English..
Participants will ask as many of the following questions as time allows:
1. What is the most interesting research you are doing?
2. How do you talk to your family and friends in outer space?
3. What do you eat and how do you cook in space?
4. How long does it take to get to space station?
5. What do you do to prepare for the re-entry into Earth’s atmosphere and
6. How is the space station controlled?
7. How long can people stay in space and what is the record?
8. What is the temperature outside of space station and how do you stay warm
both on board and when doing a spacewalk?
9. How is air produced on space station and how often do you bring supplies
10. What is the training process to become an astronaut?
11. Have you ever regretted being in space?
12. Since the toilet is made for zero gravity, how do you train to use it on
13. Does your view of the world change after your return from space?
14. What does it feel like returning to earth after being in space?